Pages

Thursday, October 6, 2011

Inspired Stamps DT Choice

This week at Inspired Stamps, its the Design Teams Choice of Stamps.
There are so many wonderful stamps to choose from so it was hard decision.  
Finally, decided; I used a combination to make a bookmark--The Fall Gratitude Set Pumpkins  and stars from Blessed Little Christmas Set
On this tag with the sidekick tag I used Me and My House Set  for the church.


So take a peak at all the wonderful Design Team Blogs....
and have a wonderful day!!!

10 comments:

  1. Love your idea to use the stamps for a bookmark!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How sweet!! It's a really Cute bookmark and an adorable tag!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are gorgoeus Kim, and a great idea! Maria x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely stamps and bookmark! Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those are great... I like the simplicity in the designs...
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Kimmo....how you be girly?

    Thank you so much for visiting. I had to smile over you thinking the ruffler was a big secret to share. I guess I thought everyone knew about them!

    LOVE LOVE LOVE your stamp/bookmark ideas!

    xoRebecca

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful, love that verse:) Enjoy your evening, HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love both of your projects. Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to leave a comment! I look forward to each and every one!
Have a fun and crafty day!