Pages

Monday, October 3, 2011

Featuring Felines

At the Craft-Room Challenge this week, the challenge is to feature a Feline.

Well I knew when I heard the challenge, I would have to make a scrapbook layout page.

Featuring my kittens:  Lewis & Clark  (well actually just featuring Lewis)



This is Lewis (even though I picked out Clark, Lewis seems to have picked me) 
 Notice Lewis left leg (he is on the back of my recliner)--isn't that funny ?  He has his foot stretched out and his right leg and tail hanging down.  LOL.  I am so easily entertained!

Linking to the Pink Elephant: Halloween Challenge and Lollipop Crafts Halloween Challenge 

16 comments:

  1. oh this is a great page hun just love your cat,oh he is so cute,hugs cherylxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A great layout, the cat looks so relaxed.
    xxx Hazel.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhh spooky fun my friend :)
    Hugs June x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute card, love how the kitty is almost posing for how you used it:) Have a blessed day my friend, HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this layout, and your cat is just adorable. Julia xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lewis is adorable, love the way cats drape themselves over the backs of chairs or anywhere else that will allow them the comfort they require. Thank you Kim for this wonderful page and all your great samples XOXO Zoe

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your cat is so very cute Kim! I love your scrapbook page layout - and Lewis looks soooo purrfect on there! Maria x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aww such a cute kittie and definitely a gorgeous page ! Esther xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great scrapbook page, what a relaxed cat! Hugs

    NIKKI

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is fabulous, thanks for playing with The Pink Elephant: Trick or Treat Challenge! JOY DT

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cute layout! Lovely photo!!! Thank you for joining us at The Pink Elephant!!!! :)hugs, Frances.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to leave a comment! I look forward to each and every one!
Have a fun and crafty day!