Pages

Friday, September 16, 2011

Shabby Blue Images


Shabby Blue Set by Dezinaworld has some great images.
Head on over to Dezinaworld and take a look, these images are so sweet would make darling tags.
I made a corner bookmark using handmade paper and this beautiful image.  I love these corner bookmarks.  They are so cute and practical~!


  



I am so excited we had a few fall like days here in Georgia.  Oh what a relief from the heat.
 Hugs, Kim 

Linking to Crafty Ribbons Anything Goes Challenge 

10 comments:

  1. Lovely card.. so sweet and romantic...
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh this is one beautiful card hun just love it hugs cherylxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww thanks sweet lady, this is one of my faves, such a lovely journal album cover
    hugs June x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Precious card! I DO stop to smell the roses:) They sure smell sweet! Have a blessed day my friend, HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful image & journal cover Kim and I love the effect of the beeswax! I've only had one trial with beeswax and it didn't go too well at all, lol - yours is beautiful though. Maria x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so totally gorgeous, Kim!!

    XO
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  7. A beautiful bookmark Kim.
    xxx Hazel.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to leave a comment! I look forward to each and every one!
Have a fun and crafty day!