Pages

Friday, September 30, 2011

Operation Write Home



I made 3 cards for the Operation Write Home.  My regular followers know,I am a member of the Design Team for Antoinette at  Inspired Stamps anyhow she inspired me to be a part of Operation Write Home.  I am so thankful for those who serve our country and its a great way to show our appreciation.  I love to make paper crafts so here are 3 cards for Operation Write Home.  All stamps used from Inspired Stamps.  I kept the cards simple since no glitter is allowed.  Take a look at Operation Write Home Website for more information.






Linking this to Whimsical Wednesday Anything Goes (I am a new follower of the blog, it looks like fun!)

9 comments:

  1. GREAT job with your card!Thank you so much for playing along with us at Whimsical Wednesday!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww! These are SO CUTE! Great job and thanks for playing at Whimsical Wednesdays!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh... warms my heart:) Beautiful cards made from your heart! Have a blessed weekend, HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh gosh, I LOVE OWH! :o) Such a sweet and heartwarming organization. They're the reason I originally began making cards. :o) Your cards are delightful and I know they will be a blessing to the soldier who first receives it and then his loved one(s) after. It's amazing how much they appreciate OWH and its participants like you. :o) Thank you for playing along with us at Whimsical Wednesday!

    Hugs and blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cards Kim and what a wonderful cause. Hugs Julia xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful Cards and wonderful cause!! You are so inspirational!!!
    I love the new look off your blog too!
    xxDaniella

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fab bright cheery cards - just perfect. Esther xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to leave a comment! I look forward to each and every one!
Have a fun and crafty day!