Pages

Monday, September 5, 2011

Craft Room Challenge Home Decor

Faux Leather Wall Canvas
As a proud member of the design team for Craft-Room I made this wall hanging using acrylics and distress inks to create a faux leather look for this monochromatic wall hanging.  
This week at Craft-Room Challenge is Home Decor so head on over there and participate in this fun challenge and you will be eligible for the Random draw and a chance to win £10 to spend at Craft-Room we look for the shop logo and a link to the shop in your side bar.
I hope to see your home decor in this challenge.  Have a wonderful day!  
Hugs,
Kim 
Linking to Inspire Me Fridays

12 comments:

  1. Wow, Kim, what fabulous techniques!!! You are a creative wonder, my friend!!!
    XO
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your wall canvas Kim. The leather look is fabulous.
    xxx Hazel.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautiful piece Kim. Clever old you with that technique! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW your wall hanging is gorgeous, love it. hope your labour day week-end went well and you all celebrated in style XOXO Zoe

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful creation! You are ONE talented friend, HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous effect Kim! I think it looks fabulous! Maria x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Smashing hanging and love your faux leather. x

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is sp cool Kim and it looks just like Leather- I've not tried this technique but I want to Now !! Debi x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow Kim I love this, Congrats. Hugs

    NIKKI

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Kim, this is a lovely hanging and love the faux leather effect very realistic indeed.

    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the colors you have used for this-- gives it a shop bought lovely look

    Cheers from Bangalore ,India
    Dr Sonia S V
    http://cardsandschoolprojects.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to leave a comment! I look forward to each and every one!
Have a fun and crafty day!