Pages

Thursday, September 29, 2011

86 days until Christmas ?!?!

You better start making Christmas Cards....

I am so happy to be on the Design team at

I made a Christmas Card using a cute Choir Boy/Angel Stamp and 
phrases & Verses Stamps from Inspired Stamps 




Christmas Magnets with the Inspired Stamps, I think this would be a great way to help memorize bible verses too.  You could make a cute magnet with a verse (its on my to do list).
The little girl is called His Little Ones: Girl Studying and be sure to take a look at 

The stamps I used can all be found here:  www.inspiredstamps.com

Have a wonderful day!

14 comments:

  1. oh this is one super cute image hun just love this hugs cherylxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute but is it really just 87 days and counting HELP! XOXO Zoe

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute projects!! Love the magnets idea!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card, and you time for magnets too!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great magnet idea. I am always looking for small gift ideas, thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. A super cute card and a great magnet idea.
    xxx Hazel.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Now I need to make magnets!Thx for your comment on my post-I wanted to let you know that the "tree" the card was photographed in is one of my huge rosemary bushes:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely pieces!! I think your Bible verse idea is a great one!!
    xxDaniella

    ReplyDelete
  9. AHHH!!That's all until Christmas?! Oh boy am I in trouble and need to get busy! Cute cards :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Kim,
    Just love the artistic style you have with your projects! I am a big Memory Verse person and you've inspired me to make some magnets to hold them!! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Like your projects, especially the magnet idea, hope you don't mind if i lift. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to leave a comment! I look forward to each and every one!
Have a fun and crafty day!