Pages

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Now thats Beeswax



I  have altered this tiny sketchbook cover with loads of beeswax covering the journal, a piece of bees wax on the corner and a darling little bee who landed on it.  The adorable image is from the Shabby Blue Set from Dezinaworld (who I proudly design for).  


I hope everyone has a wonderful day.  Austin, my youngest son, is adjusting well to a new school and is in the 8th grade.  He is studying Venn Diagrams---who? what?  And I took algebra in college and repeat of that in 2007 and made an A however never heard of Venn Diagrams.


Anyhow, here is my little journal...


Linking this to:  Creative Craft Challenge--Anything but a Card 
                            Try it on Tuesday--Anything Goes 

11 comments:

  1. Gorgeous Journal!!! Such a sweet image ~ Love the beeswax and that precious pink bee!!! Beautiful work!!
    Nancy xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. how cool is this?!!! you're so creative Kim!! love the beeswax & your cute 'lil bee!
    hugs & blessings

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is lovely Kim, I like the beeswax! Maria x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful Kim ! My Spanish is rusty so I am still trying to figure out what a rose reed is. Juncos in Spanish (pron: hooncos) means reed. If anyone can explain I am curious.
    Keep Well, Chris XO

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful journal! Love the little girl image!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your journal. i've never used beeswax, only for making wax dolls yonks ago! beautiful! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Kim, Your journal is beautiful!!! And wow, you used beeswax! That is amazing!

    XO
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is beautiful Kim - I love the beeswax, I bought some last year and still not used it.
    xxx Hazel.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful work, a piece of art to treasure. Thanks for sharing wtih us at TIOT. Caz

    ReplyDelete
  10. A beautiful journal cover. Thank you for joining us at Creative Craft.
    Nikki x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to leave a comment! I look forward to each and every one!
Have a fun and crafty day!