Pages

Thursday, August 18, 2011

Mystery Swap #4

Look at all the goodies I got in mystery envelope swap # 3. Victoria at Things I learn from Bear was my partner.  THANKS Victoria!!!!  Tee at The Altered Paper is the Host.  Take a peak at their blogs.  I am having a great time with these swaps.  You have to try and make something using at least 75% of the items.
Here is a picture of my goodies:


Here is a picture of the tag I created:

The only thing of mine I used was some distress ink for the tags and ribbon to give them an aged look.
Have a wonderful day, and thank you so much for dropping by.  Please leave a comment and if you are a new follower let me know, I would love to visit your blog too.
**Kim**
Linking to Creative Craft Challenges: Anything but a Card

14 comments:

  1. oh super tag hun love it,hugs cherylxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your tag Kim! You've used beautiful colours! The swaps look really good fun! Maria x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the tag dear Kim! It is gorgeous! Have a blessed day, HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great tag Kim! Love the texture and colours. Chris XO

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Kim

    What a fun idea for a swap. I love how your tag turned out - it's beautiful!

    Leann

    ReplyDelete
  6. A perfect tag Kim, the colours and textures are so nice. Julia xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. sorry hun forgot to say this bless you for playing at creative craft challenge this week hugs cherylxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous tag Kim, i love the colours too. I just wanted you to know that i posted one of your pieces in todays Dezinaworld post. Have a lovely weekend my friend
    Hugs June x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for joining in the fun over at Creative Craft Challenges with your fab tag...lovely goodies you got too.

    Sylvia xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great Tag! Love all the different sized tags and textures you used!
    Nancy xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. That is adorable and love the goodies you got for your swap, those sound like so much fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. love what you made with my selection :D
    BEAR HUGS
    ~victoria~

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to leave a comment! I look forward to each and every one!
Have a fun and crafty day!