Pages

Friday, August 5, 2011

Mystery Swap #3





Look at all the goodies I got in mystery envelope swap # 3.  Shawn was my partner.  THANKS SHAWN!!!!  Tee is the Host.  Take a peak at their blogs.  I am having a great time with these swaps.  You have to try and make something using at least 75% BUT thats almost impossible.  You will have so much left over you can make many more things with all the goodies!!!  I love that little image on the right that says who picks your clothes!?!?  I cant wait to figure out what to use that on!

The ATC Card using some of my goodies:

I visited a blog today-Sandies(she is actually providing the prize for the challenge) and saw they needed more people to enter their ATC Challenge so I thought well perfect,
 I will make an ATC and enter the ATC Challenges Blog, Anything Goes/All things Summer
 (So I used the admit one & ballet dancer since many people go to cultural events during the summer)

Also the burlap fabric in the background, I bought to make a pillow, has anyone seen a link to a free pattern to make a cute pillow with burlap?




15 comments:

  1. Wow love your goodies, its always fun to get goodies hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree it is a lot of fun to receive goodies! I Love the image and Black,Blue & Green Colors! Fantastic Atc Kim! Hugs,Tee

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic Atc, love the image of the dancer.Thank-you for joining in with this challenge.

    Sandie @ Atc Challenge Blog :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Kim B! I am glad you liked your giveaway. Sorry the card was left out. I will send it separately. It was a crazy week! I know you are so crafty! You can share more of your artistic talents with us. Ann

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow... look'in good! :]
    Really like the ATC you created out of your goodies you received from the swap.
    Thank you for sharing your talents.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely ATC, and you sure got loads of goodies in your envelope! Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh super goodies hun love the atc you have made out of them,hugs cherylx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous ATC and lovely goodies! Enjoy! I'm thinkin I might have a go at the atc challenge blog today. Maria x

    ReplyDelete
  9. How fun!! I remember you did it another time too, right?
    Totally fabulous!
    xxDaniella

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous ATC and goodies, Thank you for joining us over at the ATC Challenge Blog xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Kim! Fabulous ATC and goodies! I love seeing what you create from the Mystery Swaps! Hope you are having a Wonderful weekend!
    Nancy xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Kim! Your ATC looks great! Glad you liked the goodies. I just poted what I made from your pkg- what fun!!! I signed up again- did you?

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hello Kim . Lots of elements and texture to this beautiful ATC .Thanks for sharing on the ATC Challenge blog .
    hugs Shirley-Anne .

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lovely goodies and love the ATC. Very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Stunning atc huni thanks for playing along with us at the ATC Challenge blog xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to leave a comment! I look forward to each and every one!
Have a fun and crafty day!