Pages

Saturday, August 6, 2011

Easy Easel Card

These little easel cards are great.  They use little paper and have a cute fold.  The brown portion is embossed and the buttons I added some twine to the center.  There is a challenge over at Michelle Perkett Studio Challenge Blog for Try a Different Fold.  This is a little freebie I got from Paper Craft Planet at MPS.  Its such a sweet saying and a cute little present.  I always need boys/mens cards so I thought I would do a blue and brown combo.

Have a wonderful day!  Create something special for someone. 

12 comments:

  1. Great card - I like the idea of using buttons as the stopper.
    xxx Hazel.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the card!! I hope you are having a nice weekend :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is darling! Love the Buttons! Thanks for joining us at Michelle Perkett Studio.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful easel card. I love the buttons.

    Thanks for swimming with the mermaids at Michelle Perkett Studio.

    Mari

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super card, Kim! Terrific color combo, and the buttons and twine add the perfect touch. Thank you for joining this week's "Try a New Fold" challenge at Michelle Perkett Studio. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Smashing card Kim, good luck with the challenge, x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love those easel cards!! I have no idea how to make them, but I think they are so cool!!
    xxDaniella

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love easel cards and yours is super sweet..Esther xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Darling Easel card! and congrats on your recent win and the cool exchange!
    hugs Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sweet card, love the colors! Men colors are good too:) Have a blessed evening, HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  11. That is so cute!! I love it. glad you joined us at MPS! Shelley

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to leave a comment! I look forward to each and every one!
Have a fun and crafty day!