Pages

Monday, August 22, 2011

Craft Room Challenge Masking

This is my first attempt at masking; you should give it a try.  Its really fun and so many different things you can do when you mask items. 
Take a look at Design Teams Creations  at Craft-Room Challenge 
and give it try and enter the challenge. To be eligible for the Random draw and a chance to win £10 to spend at Craft-Room we look for the shop logo and a link to the shop in your side bar
I used the flower stamp and hummingbird stamp to make this card for my Granny.. She is 90 and I wanted to send something bright and cheery.  She loves flowers.  
Have a cheerful day!
Linking this to Designed2delight  Anything Goes Challenge 


14 comments:

  1. cute card- I'm sure she'll love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. you cards are always bright and cheery Kim :-) Great 1st job at masking too- Debi x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This such a lovely bright and cheerful card, and well done with your first masking attempt, it's just perfect. Hope your gran likes the card, I'm sure she will. Julia xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh great job on the masking hun your gran will love this sure of that hugs cherylxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super card it is so cheerful brings a smile to my face. XOXO Zoe

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great first attempt at masking, your card is lovely and your Granny will love it.
    xxx Hazel.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love;y card for Granny! xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love it! Masking... never heard of that! You introduce me to so many new things! Great card for your sweet Granny!

    Have a blessed day dear Kim, HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Kim,
    lovely card, hope it's not your last masking,
    such a great first project;-))m

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is a gorgeous card Kim, and great masking - I love the image you've created! I'm sure your granny will love the fabulous colours. Maria x

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love masking!!
    That card looks fantastic!
    xxDaniella

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely masking - such pretty bright colours and image! Your Granny will love it I'm sure...Esther xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your Granny would really be delighted upon receipt! The colors are fun and playful to look at. The warmth of your creation would definitely lit a smile on your Gran's face. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to leave a comment! I look forward to each and every one!
Have a fun and crafty day!