Pages

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Before and After

TOP is AFTER
BELOW IS BEFORE  (and front was same pattern)
Up close view of the paper flower
 


I am linking this to Shopping Our Stash--Weakest Link Challenge--I really enjoy their challenges and for me FUN is whats this is all about!  My project includes black and white paper and ribbon.  It seems like no matter how much ribbon I get I never have the right ribbon for my project so of course I would have preferred this with a different ribbon however I was shopping my stash!



7 comments:

  1. Beautiful Book ~ I think the ribbon you chose is Perfect!
    Have A Great Night!!
    Nancy xx :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is one really beautiful book hun love the ribbon hugs cherylxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful paper and ribbon! Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like the blue ribbon with the B&W papers! And yeah, I have every color ribbon but the one I need. I feel your pain.

    Thanks for joining us at Shopping Our Stash!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I Love it!!! The ribbon looks great, and the flower awesome!!
    Did you make that flower?
    xxDaniella

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful! I LOVE to shop my stash:) Enjoy your day sweet Kim! Thank you for being such a loyal commenter!

    HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Too funny!! I have the exact same problem with ribbon....you'd think with 2 drawers full I would have something to match my projects but sadly it's a rare occurence! Love your journal/book such a great project & I love your paper flower. Thanks for playing along with us at SOS :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to leave a comment! I look forward to each and every one!
Have a fun and crafty day!