Pages

Thursday, July 7, 2011

Vintage Journal?

Here is my altered regular spiral notebook made to look like an old vintage journal--that’s for Childs Play.  Childs Play is one of the many great sets you can find over at Dezinaworld ..
I aged the images around the edges with sandpaper to make them seem worn and older looking.  I used modge podge to adhere them and the puzzle piece is a recylced one from an old puzzle.  Scrapbook papers, Tim Holtz distressed inks and some old buttons finish it up.


6 comments:

  1. Great cover, books like this are so much nicer than shop ones! Love it XOXO Zoe

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like this. It would make a great journal or a truly inspiring cover for a book of creative writing. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also love the new pics of your furry babies.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this - it looks really good! Maria x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous work!!!!!!! Love it my friend! HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh love this hun its gorgeous hugs cheryl xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to leave a comment! I look forward to each and every one!
Have a fun and crafty day!