Pages

Friday, July 29, 2011

Mystery Swap #2 with Michelle (my partner)

WOWZA!!! (according to Urban Dictionary:)  
1.Wowza
A suprisingly amazing,oh my gosh, out of the ordinary expression.

I got a ton of great stuff from my mystery swap partner Michelle hosted by Tee at The Altered Paper.  I am having a great time with these mystery swaps.  Check out Tees blog and Michelles blog.

Remember we have to use 75% of the stuff in a project (lets just say that I made a tag but I could make TONS more stuff with the items she sent)  I love it all but there was a little glassine envelope with vintage stamps and I just love them!!! My best friend was born in 1969 so I am going to put this tag on her Christmas present.  Thanks so much Michelle!!!
Here is the loot:


Here is the tag:


Its beginning to feel a little like Christmas!! 
(can you hear me singing??)

I just want to share this picture I took it was almost dark and the picture is blurry but can you see this cute bird eating on my sunflower?? 
Have a great weekend!  
Hugs,
Kim 


9 comments:

  1. Wow that is an amazing haul. Love the tag!
    ~AJ

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Mystery Envelope Items! And your right Christmas will sneak upon before we know it! I love your Tag! Here's to great swaps, artsy crafts & new blog friends! Lotsa Hugs Tee

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely envelope you got, and love your tag too! Thanks for sharing the photo! Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  4. A fabulous mystery box and a lovely tag.
    xxx Hazel.

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW, you hit the jackpot!!!!! Love the tag! Have a blessed day my friend, HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely candy and gorgeous tag! Have a great weekend Kim! Maria x (I missed something off - I should've just added another comment instead of deleting the old one!)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome Christmas tag, Kim, your friend is sure to love it! Wonderful details and textures!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a great tag and I will tell you a mystery swap sounds fun! You just just well loved!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to leave a comment! I look forward to each and every one!
Have a fun and crafty day!