Pages

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Envelope Swap.....Thank you Jenny!!

I received my mystery swap(hosted by Tee- The Altered Paper)
 envelope from Jenny of Jenny's Heart blog.  Thanks so much Jenny!!! 
I love( LOVE LOVE) all the goodies:
  flowers, cupcakes, ribbon, stickles, buttons, papers, stickers.....
Items much prettier in person, I didnt lay them out very well..oops...
With the mystery swap you had to use 75% of the items to make something and I made this scrapbook page. (I tried but still have a lot of items left.)

 The picture is of me and my husband on vacation, 
we stopped on the way to S. Carolina at 
Woodrow Wilsons childhood home
-this picture was taken in front of the historic sign in July 2009. 
The flower is handmade by me out of cupcake liners
 (they are so cute-colorful cupcakes pattern and
 of course included in my mystery swap envelope)

I am linking this to Simon Says Anything Goes Challenge
That's all for now, have a great day  and thanks again Jenny!!!

12 comments:

  1. Great swap and lovely LO! Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a fun swap! And your layout from all the items you received is great. Have a wonderful Wednesday. Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet bunch of goodies and you made a gorgeous card from the contents! Love the picture of you and your husband! Happy day! Have a blessed day my friend, HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful scrapbook page, Love the cupcake wrapper flower!!
    Nancy xx :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an awesome package!! I can't wait to see what you sent!!!
    That cupcake liner flower is awesome!!! I love your page!!!
    xxDaniella

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh wow, this is awesome! And I love that card with the two of you--so precious!!

    XO
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are so welcome Kim, THANK YOU TOO< YOU WERE WAY TOO GENEROUS!!!
    I have not been off work since I got your package, I am off this weekend and I hope to get my project done then, I love your layout and how creative you are making such a sweet flower.
    X's & O's
    Jenny

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aw, lovely scrapbook page Kim! Lots of nice goodies there! Maria x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lucky you in you swap gifts. Love what you did with the scrapbook page, you both look so sweet and relaxed.
    Thanks for visiting my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  10. what a fun swap idea, your page is fabulous! love your flower!!!
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fab swap! You did great! I love these paper foil flowers! Crafty one!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to leave a comment! I look forward to each and every one!
Have a fun and crafty day!