Pages

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Card and Fairy...

I made a gate fold card with the Fairies Collage sheet from Dezinaworld.
A handmade flower with paper and lace, this was a fun card to make.



Linking this to Simon Says Challenge Anything Goes 

Still hot and humid here in Georgia, I am dreaming of cooler weather soon.  My son comes home this weekend from the long summer spent at his fathers (in another state). I am super excited and cant wait to see my youngest son.  Hope your day is happy! Hugs, Kim 


There is a FREE Digital Image Sheet at Dezinaworld today, go grab it before its gone.  

11 comments:

  1. Wonderful work Kim!!!
    I love that flower! It is really awesome!!
    xxDaniella

    ReplyDelete
  2. The front of this one is really special.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know you are excited to have your Son return home:) Love the card, the flower adds so much pazazzzzz! Have a blessed day, HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card, love that gorgeous flower!!!
    Nancy xx :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super card and the colour is divine, love your flower really scrummy. Oh and in answer to your question it was real metal I used.

    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card... the flower is so pretty.... enjoy having your son home with you....
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is SO pretty! I Love the colours you've chosen!

    ReplyDelete
  8. gorgeous colours and texture. Love that flower.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so gorgeous! The colors are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh I do love gatefolds! Thanks for joining the challenge at Simon Says Stamp & Show.

    ReplyDelete
  11. As always you R O C K ! Great art!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to leave a comment! I look forward to each and every one!
Have a fun and crafty day!