Pages

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Lots of Color

I have lots of birthdays coming up so I am going to make a few cards then start making the birthday cards.  Next birthday is my oldest son, then sons girlfriend, then all the relatives birthdays start rolling in; sometimes too quickly.  There are 6 in October.  
How do you other card makers prepare? in advance? last moment? 
 I would love to hear your ideas for keeping up with the birthday cards. 
 Thanks for dropping by, comments always appreciated, have a wonderful day!  




Linking to Cards & Things Challenge Sketch
Shopping Our Stash Challenge  Scrap Attack/Recycle It
This was an old shirt button and the middle circle of sentiments is old stash.
The Spotlight Challenge  Sentiments as the focus

9 comments:

  1. Great bright and cheerful card Kim works for anyone. You ask what others do with me it depends on who it is for! Special people and occasions I give a lot of thought and planning to often weeks in advance. More generally I check my collection of samples to see if there is anything suitable. XOXO Zoe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the card Kim! Just popping in from the beach to say HI:) Have a blessed day, HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a happy looking card!! I love it and the colors are so wonderful :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card, thanks for joining our challenge at Crafty Cardmakers Spotlight. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a bright and cheery card! Great use of that button!

    Thanks for joining us at Shopping Our Stash!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Kim! Love your bright and happy card! Hope you are having a great week!
    Nancy xx :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fab colourful card :) I don't know how people keep up with all the birthdays either lol sorry im no help to you there haha
    Thanks for joining us at the Crafty Cardmakers Spotlight Challenge.
    Fiona x

    ReplyDelete
  8. How cute is this! I love the colors and the button! Thanks for joining us at Shopping Our Stash!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely bright card - and such a good idea to try and get ahead of yourself! Thanks for playing along with us at Shopping Our Stash - hope to see you again soon. Hugs, Marie xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to leave a comment! I look forward to each and every one!
Have a fun and crafty day!