Pages

Thursday, June 2, 2011

12 x 12 One sheet Mini Book

Hello All,
I am sure everyone has seen the 12 x 12 One sheet of Paper Mini Books, I decided to make one today.  They are so cute!  I just love the mini stuff.   Here are several photos so you can see all sides of the mini book. My forgotten embellishment is that large flower.
FRONT:

SIDE AND BACK
INSIDE:

So there is my my little mini book:  DAY BY DAY mini book.

Have a wonderful day!

Linking to:


Woodware USA Challenge #29 - Use a Forgotten Embellishment

9 comments:

  1. This is so pretty Kim! Beautiful work.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it Kim:) You are so darned talented! Have a blessed Thursday, stay cool! HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a hoarding problem with mini books. I make them, buy them, would probably steal them, and I rarely use them! because I want to wait for that PERFECT thing to use it for! It is an addiction!!

    You mini is lovely!!! Can't wait to see what you put inside! You made me feel like I have to hurry and make another one that I won't use!!
    xxDaniella

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kim, A great day by Day mini book! Cute! Hugs,Tee

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable Mini-Book! Hope you are having a great day!
    Nancy xx :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. love this and I like mini's, too :) great design and i like the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  7. A beautiful mini book. I've been meaning to make one of these for a long time but still not got around to it.
    xxx Hazel.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aloha,
    Love that mini. Your so talanted! I'm having a ALOHA blog candy so please visit too.
    http://karezmakreations.blogspot.com/2011/05/alohas-sweet-blog-candy-giveaway.html
    Mahalo,
    Rez

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to leave a comment! I look forward to each and every one!
Have a fun and crafty day!