Pages

Thursday, April 7, 2011

Scrap It with a Song

Scrap It with a Song challenge this week is choose your song.  They had a lot of great songs to choose from this week. I chose Born to Be Wild by Stepphenwolf because I knew I wanted to use a picture from when my youngest son was little. I made this scrapbook page for the challenge:


This is a picture of my son before he could walk I think about 9-10 months old.  At birth, he weighed 9 lbs 11 ozs so he was never a little baby. He has red hair and blue eyes like his mom.   Here is a close up of the scrapbook letters:

Hope everyone has a great day!

5 comments:

  1. Wow Kim!! This is Fantastic!! Love this entire layout, and those letters are Amazing! Perfect song for that adorable photo!!!!
    Hope you are having a great day!!
    Nancy xx :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. great layout! thanks for joining us over at SIWAS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. aaawww, he looks so adorable. It's the perfect song for the layout.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kim he looks too adorable to be Wild......lol Annette x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awe how cute is your little guy, love the tiles for the title, sweet page too.
    hugs Lynn

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to leave a comment! I look forward to each and every one!
Have a fun and crafty day!