Pages

Monday, March 28, 2011

Can you believe it????? I made a scrapbook page

Do I scrapbook?  Not really. I have made a very few pages but I figured, new house, new year perhaps I would like to do a scrapbook.  This picture was taken when my husband and I were dating.  We met in 12/05 and this was taken early 2006.

I was inspired to make this page from The Paper Trail Makers Challenge Sketch.  This is my first time participating in the challenge.  I love to find a challenge that really inspires me to do something new and different. 

7 comments:

  1. Hi Kim! You did such a fantastic job with your layout! Love the photo and the sentiment - it's Perfect! Hope you are having a Wonderful time in your new home!
    Nancy xx :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kim, your scrapbook page is gorgeous and what a fab picture. Have a great time in your new home. Annette x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so happy that our sketch inspired you to do something you don't normally do!! Your layout is beautiful! Thanks for joining us at TrailMakers for our sketchy challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Kim, I love your scrapbook page! I love to scrapbook and need to get back at it! I make the biggest mess while scrapbooking!

    I mailed your package today:) Enjoy your evening, HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great layout! I am glad that you enjoyed using the TrailMakers sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great looking page. I think you should do more scrap booking you did a great job.
    Deb

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful layout! So glad that you was inspired with our challenge. Thanks so much for playing with us at The (Paper) Trail Makers!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to leave a comment! I look forward to each and every one!
Have a fun and crafty day!