Pages

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Rabbits Everywhere

Looks like a rainy day here in North Georgia.  Hope someone is having a bright, sunny day.
 
Here is a little card I made..A little early for easter; but I am thinking Spring. (spring, spring)
 I made this card for Creative Inspirations Paint.   I love pink! This is my first entry for this challenge blog.  Have a wonderful day and dont forget think spring :)

Please stay tuned there is some very exciting news coming.  I am counting down the days until I can tell you.


Image from Hambo

9 comments:

  1. that is such a cute spring card, I can just smell the flowers.

    can't wait to hear what the exciting news are.....what ever it is I'm already excited for you, yay!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Exciting news? Oh.....

    Well, here in North Florida it's a very dark and stormy day too. Good day to work in the craft room.

    Love the bunny card, it gives hope that spring is on its way.

    Hugs,
    Joyce

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh what an adorable card! You are WAY ahead of me dear KIM! I JUST got out my Valentine card making supplies yesterday:)

    Enjoy your day, can't wait to hear the news! HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Easter will be here before we know it! EXCITING NEWS!!!! We can't wait to hear it!
    Deb

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great Card! I love those rabbits!
    Have A Great Day!
    Nancy :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Springy, sproingy bunnies - how cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a cute image!! Love it! Great card! I'm wishing for spring as well! :) Thanks for joining us at Creative Inspiration Paints!

    Kendra

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the bunnies! I think we are all hoping for spring. Thank you for sharing it with us at Creative Inspirations Paint.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like the bouncing bunnies. It's so cute they're wearing sandals with springs on them, so they can jump even higher ;) :) Love and hugs from Oregon, Heather :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to leave a comment! I look forward to each and every one!
Have a fun and crafty day!