Pages

Friday, January 28, 2011

BUZZ BUZZ BUZZ......

Here is my exciting news:
I am starting a new blog called StamperBee.


The new blog will have challenges and although it's currently under

 construction; I would love it if you would stop by and take a peek

 and begin following me on my new blog.

If you would put my new button on your blog,

I would bee very pleased.  Here is my new button:




Thanks for taking a peak and I hope that everyone continues to

follow my blog and will tell all their friends too.  There will still be

 tidbits about me and most of all, lots of craft items just like a gypsy

 angel.



8 comments:

  1. Hi my lovely friend,i have added to follow and also put the button on my unwrapping my heart blog so my followers can see it and join.
    it looks like fun
    hugs June xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kim,

    Okay - you're on my left sidebar. And we are a follower too.

    This is going to be a fun Blog, gee maybe you can teach me all about this.......it just looks like so much fun.

    Blessings & Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kim,
    Congratulations!!! This is very exciting! And this bee is adorable too!!!!
    XO

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just put your adorable button on!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations Kim! I can't wait to see all the stamps and challenges! Going to post your new button / link now!
    Nancy :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well look at you getting a new blog, of course I will go take a look:) Enjoy your day and weekend! HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  7. All the best for your new blog Kim...
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  8. From PBS_Swappers to here...What will the url be to the new blog and is it up yet? Don't want to post a blank button...lol Love your site and your art!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to leave a comment! I look forward to each and every one!
Have a fun and crafty day!