Pages

Thursday, December 16, 2010

Its getting close to Christmas.

Sharing a few pictures of different things....

This is sitting on the pass through between kitchen and living room. A gift from my friend, Sharon, its a Nativity Scene, isnt it beautiful... She gave me the supplies and I arranged it.




A Christmas Card I made for my son and his family.



My 25 cent thrift store find yesterday. I think it is crewel embroidery. I stuffed it yesterday and just have to sew it closed.



We have our bible study white elephant Christmas Party tonight. Hope everyone has a fun and safe evening.

11 comments:

  1. I have never seen a nativity in a basket! This is a great idea and I love the lights with it!
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweetest Nativity Scene, what a wonderful gift! I love your find and the way it turned out! Cutest CARD:) Enjoy your party tonight! Sounds like fun to me! HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohh i love the nativity its beautiful. The card is so pretty too, and that was a lovely find with the cushion cover
    hugs June

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree, this is a very clever and beautiful way to display the Nativity Scene. Gives me a great idea for next year. Maybe this year....

    Blessings & Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a unique way to display the manger. Very cool, sitting in the moss. The lights make it shine so pretty.
    Ann

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, the nativity scene is beautiful!! And the card is so pretty, too! Did you make it? It's beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for sharing your personal things they are all so beautiful. Annette x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful nativity! I love the idea of the lights surrounding it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the nativity scene, and the card is so beautiful :o)

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a pretty way to arrange your new nativity scene.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to leave a comment! I look forward to each and every one!
Have a fun and crafty day!