Pages

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Tag with vintage photo

This is a tag I made for the Gingersnaps Creations Arches Challenge. I love arches. Gingersnap Creations always has great papercraft challenges. This tag I have included a photo of my mom and her doll. Of course, I have colored in her dress with her favorite color, blue.
I think my mom looks so cute and sassy in this photo.


Thanks for dropping by today. It is a very cold day here in North Georgia. We had to turn the heat on last night. I guess it is time since it is already November.
Have a great day and dont forget to make sure you enter my giveaway. You can click on the image on the top right of blog to go to the post.
~Kim

15 comments:

  1. That is so cute and that doll is about as big as your Mom :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great arch and love the fact you have used a family photo which makes it so special.
    Annette x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful arch, Kim. I love the expression on your mother's face. It's priceless. And what an enormous doll for a little girl!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your mom looks like a little imp in that photo - I can almost hear her giggling out loud.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute tag. Sweet photo of your mom and doll. I actually think I had a doll like that when I was little. My three boy cousins dunked it in a bucket and ruined it :-( I like how you colored in your mother's dress too. Connie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great Arch! Adorable photo of your mom with that giant doll!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Kim this is special, lovely pic of your mum
    and doll.Its a beautiful arch and love the background too.
    hugs June xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. CUTE and SASSY for sure! Love it dear Kim! Absolutely precious!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That is a keeper....with the picture of your mom...she much have been really young cause her doll looks almost as big as she is. Trish

    ReplyDelete
  10. that is a cute tag, I love the picture of your mom, she looks so happy.

    Hope you're having a great week and staying warm. We are having 90 degrees weather but I think it's going to change to the 70's over the weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh Kim your mom was adorable. her doll was almost as big as her! Such a sweet tag!
    hugs Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  12. A beautiful tag with lovely pics of your Mum. Love it. xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. your layering is getting very good

    ReplyDelete
  14. What an absolutly great photo! That would bring a smile to anyone's face! Your Mom is having the time of her life here.
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  15. i dropped in again lud

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to leave a comment! I look forward to each and every one!
Have a fun and crafty day!