Pages

Monday, November 15, 2010

A Charming Cottage

I hand embroidered this little cottage. I found a cute little piece of fabric and sewed a border/edging. Now its a cute wall hanging, I will probably wait until after the holidays to find a place for it. .




This little cottage was a freebie from Pam at Kitty and Me Designs Blog. If you havent been by her blog, check it out, there is wonderful crazy quilting, recipes, help with coping with depression.

Psalm 27:1 (King James Version)
1The LORD is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear? the LORD is the strength of my life; of whom shall I be afraid?


We must all remember that worship should be the central activity in our life. Worship, prayer and bible study should come first, not the last thing we do if we have time.

Living in God's Graces,
Kim

Linking this to Cindys Creative Spirit Challenge

Also linking this to Renees Something Beautiful Mondays

11 comments:

  1. That's really cute! It looks so homey :)
    Hope you're having a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Precious! It will look really pretty hanging on your wall! Have a blessed evening! HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is adorable and perfect for a wall hanging! Have a great evening!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had forgotten Pam posted this pattern - thanks for the reminder. You've created a cute little wallhanging!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so sweet Kim. You've done a beautiful job. I used to embroider and dressmake a million years ago! LOL!
    Lots of love
    June xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cute cottage. It makes you want to go visit there. Cute wallhanging! You did a great job. This design would be cute embroidered on lots of things!
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Kim, your wall hanging is so sweet. I really admire people who do needlework. I used to embroider with my grandmother.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so Sweet and Charming! Beautiful work Kim!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love that it is so beautiful, thanks for sharing the blog with us :o)

    ReplyDelete
  10. How darling!!! I haven't done any hand stitching in ages! very inspiring Kim!

    ReplyDelete
  11. that is very pretty. Although I LOVE embroidery, I never tried it myself. I will have to try it sometime.
    Hope you're having a great day!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to leave a comment! I look forward to each and every one!
Have a fun and crafty day!