Pages

Thursday, November 4, 2010

Angels & Fairies

Angels and Fairies and the differences:


Angels: an·gel (njl)
A typically benevolent celestial being that acts as an intermediary between heaven and earth, especially in Christianity.

Fairies: a small being, human in form, playful and having magical powers.


I am linking this to the Gingersnap Creations Holiday Happenings Things with Wings

Dont forget if you haven't entered my giveaway, sign up today because tomorrow I am drawing the winner.

4 comments:

  1. What a sweet angel/fairy tag! I love her face!
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh thats so cute Kim. love the christmas tree too :)
    thanks also for your comment on my blog. The image that i was asking people to post up is the one in todays post where it says about the challenge. If you could post the pic and link it up if possible or even just posting the picture that would be great.
    thanks so much my friend
    hugs June xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Precious Tag! Love the image and the little Christmas tree!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to leave a comment! I look forward to each and every one!
Have a fun and crafty day!