Pages

Friday, October 1, 2010

Papercraft Art and Styles


I have been perplexed about Art and my style. Do I need a style? If you are a regular follower what would you call "my style"? Perhaps eclectic or is that a style?
On another topic, I am attending a couples bible study on Revelations. I honestly had never even opened that book in the bible. However, there is no reason you shouldnt open it and read. You will probably need a study to go with it. It can be difficult to understand. It is alot of visions. It will be a time for joy and not sadness.
A friend told me the other day when one door closes another will open. I need to remember that. This might not apply to her example but it is a good example.
Revelation 3:8 (New King James Version)
8 “I know your works. See, I have set before you an open door, and no one can shut it;[a] for you have a little strength, have kept My word, and have not denied My name

Living in God's Graces,
Kim

7 comments:

  1. Kim, I would call your style "Beautiful and From the Heart"! I love the things you create and I think your 100+ followers love them as well!
    YF,
    Nancy :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your tag is beautiful. Since I'm knew to this idea...is it for applying to a gift?

    I've read Revelations many times. I have a Bible with study notes but that's still not enough. I've found that each time I read, I learn something new. I don't think all will be clear though until the Lord decides to make it so.

    ReplyDelete
  3. As a new "artist," I've decided that art is what YOU make of it. Your style is just that...yours. I wouldn't want to be plugged into a certain "style," genre, or the like. This is what makes art and you unique from other people's stuff!

    Thanks for your sweet comments on my last post! Do you think there is a generic Botox or can it be purchased in bulk at Sam's? Just a thought...
    Take care!
    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great blog and beautiful tag!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree with Angela. I tend to do different things according to my mood.

    Revelation has always been a hard book for me to grasp. I do like the studies of the seven churches.

    I just did a post this week on choosing a closing and I noticed yours and like it...living in God's graces.

    Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fantastic and beautiful tag, Kim. Love the colors. About the style your art shows... how about versatile. I myself have wondered about mine. Some things just come together and other things I struggle with. I know the styles I'm not better than knowing the styles I am. I think the other comments say it well. You don't want to get stuck in one art style or form.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You know how I feel about this subject. I purposely waited for others to leave comments before mine just to show you it is not just me! Your style is called Kim and I am not the only one who loves that style!

    However you do have a gift for multi media/collage! ie the tag...

    Take Care~ Sherry

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to leave a comment! I look forward to each and every one!
Have a fun and crafty day!