Pages

Monday, October 25, 2010

Rain, Fall and Wool Felt Mats


A few new blog friends have inspired me and we all decided to make a wool (felt)mat. I havent done the buttonhole stitch in a while but i did remember (hurray). I really enjoyed making this. I am off to make another little fall something. Autumn is such a lovely time of year. Its raining here however its nice we havent had rain in a while.
Have a wonderful week and enjoy lifes simple pleasures.
Living in God's Graces,
Kim
1 Peter 5:7 (New King James Version)
7 casting all your care upon Him, for He cares for you.

6 comments:

  1. Oh this turned out precious--I love it, Kim!!!
    XO

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have a great piece for autumn it would look good framed to. God Bless Trish

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your mat and you changed your header a little! Love all of the colors of fall! HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's worked out well Kim - I do enjoy seeing all the autumn colours.....
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  5. You did a great job on the buttonhole stitch! I looks so even and neat. I like those sparkly leaves you added, they are great colors.
    Good Job!
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kim, that turned out so Lovely!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to leave a comment! I look forward to each and every one!
Have a fun and crafty day!