Pages

Monday, September 20, 2010

Our recent addition--Revised Post*****

My baby, Neptune, I got him from a person off craigslist, said he is a AKC Yorkshire Terrier and I have a paper which I could register him with. Neptune was born with a turned in ear, it actually flips the wrong way. It is flipping in alot less than when I got him about a month ago. The other ear didnt stand up. His color also didnt change as much as the others. So we have my little bargain Yorkie. I always have a heart for the unloveable or the underdogs in the world. This especially happens with animals and sometimes with people too :)
Neptune is a very spirited and fun guy. He loves to stand in his water while he drinks then just walks through the bowl on the way out. He loves to do this and now he and my other dog have breakfast and dinner on the porch. Of course they are spoiled and I have to sit with them while they dine.
This picture was taken about a week ago and the top two were taken today. I think he is lighting up in color.

This is Neptune. Isnt he beautiful? Just a quick post because I enjoy linking up to Renees Monday, Something Beautiful.

This just reminds me How Jesus LOVES everyone.
1 John 2:2 (Amplified Bible)
2And He [[a]that same Jesus Himself] is the propitiation (the atoning sacrifice) for our sins, and not for ours alone but also for [the sins of] the whole world
Living in God's Graces,
Kim

20 comments:

  1. What a precious face! He is a beautiful dog and you are blessed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh you have just tortured me! How can I possibly look at something so CUTE and not be able to touch it! He is bee-u-tiful!!

    What breed is he?

    ReplyDelete
  3. awww, he's a cutie. I like the name you gave him.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, he is too precious for words!!!!
    And hope you had a good weekend!

    Hugs,
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww, how adorable!!! :) Yorkies are cute enough to get TWO beautiful posts! LOL That's hilarious that we both featured our Yorkies on the same day!!

    Leo was very dark when I got him, but the fur on his face had a lighter color underneath. When his fur grew out, he was a very light-colored Yorkie, much to our surprise!! Apparently this isn't uncommon. Your Yorkie's cute years look a little like our Maltese doggies' ears. :)

    Neptune is so precious!! (And by the way, Leo drinks his water so fast, he leaves a trail of water after him when he leaves the water dish!!)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh what a wonderful story, I see this as a precious rescue! He is so pretty! Be blessed as form a wonderful family!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Kim, Neptune is darling. Who needs the perfect pet? I find perfection boring. We say around here that we "embrace imperfection" and love it. Thanks for visiting me. hugs♥olive

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Kim, he is darling and who needs perfect? We embrace imperfection around here! olive♥

    ReplyDelete
  9. AWWWW he is such a cutie pie and thanks goodness for people like you who gave him a good loving home :o)

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a beauty...

    Love the scripture my friend. Thanks for sharing with us~

    Love, Rebecca

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awww he's adorable. Also, very lucky to have a loving Mom.

    ReplyDelete
  12. He is too precious! Love him to pieces!

    HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  13. How precious ! and now he has a wonderful home.
    (())
    Francie

    ReplyDelete
  14. Neptune is a cutie and he looks like he is getting lighter! My Yorkie is a bargain Yorkie too, he's too big and his ears never perked either, but it just makes him more loveable!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh, he's beautiful! I hear you about loving the "unlovable" or the "underdogs"; they are really SO beautiful and SO precious! Neptune sure is.

    ReplyDelete
  16. oh my gosh, he is ever so precious. How wonderful you found each other. and they should be spoiled! I have two little min pins who are the joy of my life! and very spoiled too. for the longest time our young one wouldn't eat out of her bowl, so I would spoon feed her. glad shes over that!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Neptune is so sweet. Nonconformity is sometimes such a good thing,and it meant that you get to look after this little chap. I've had rescue kitties in the past, and I know what you mean, I was always drawn to the ones I felt no-one else would want to give a home to.
    Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  18. Neptune is precious. I just love to hear other puppy love stories....cuz we love our Bentley!

    ReplyDelete
  19. So sweet. One of God's little miracles. We are all one-of-a-kind, unique, and so loved in HIS eyes. And that means ALL OF HIS CREATIONS.

    Neptune, you are a precious little pup. Make sure you get "spoiling" every day. I don't think your humans will forget.............just look at that sweet little face. And that WONDERFUL ear.

    Puppy hugs,
    All of Us

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to leave a comment! I look forward to each and every one!
Have a fun and crafty day!