Pages

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

A Halloween Card


With the weather getting colder, its beginning to feel a little like fall. A little breeze a couple leaves begin to fall from the trees. Hurray.
I am linking this card to Cardz TV This is a vintage image with many embellishments, take close look at the little witch and her broom.
Hope that you have a great day. I will leave you with part of Psalms 147, if you have time, check out the whole Psalms 147.
Enjoy!
Psalm 147
1 Praise the LORD.
How good it is to sing praises to our God,
how pleasant and fitting to praise him!

11 comments:

  1. Smashing card, some great images here and textures. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too cute my friend! I love it! I can almost hear the wind howling thru the trees:)

    Have a blessed day! HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So great, I love this vintage halloween theme.
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great Halloween Card! I love all the textures and embellishments!
    Nancy :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the cards and Psalms 147. God bless, Lloyd

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey girly...

    Love the cards and Psalms 147 is one of my favorite scriptures.

    Blessings to you today~

    xo~Rebecca

    ReplyDelete
  7. How fun! Thanks for sharing!
    ~Dorcas
    http://4craftyangels.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your card! The vintage image is so neat, and the broom is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Kim~

    Really love vintage halloween cards! You did a great job on this one. Where did you get your image/graphic for it?

    ~Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  10. Posted a halloween card and tag set to this challenge. It was a set from the archives as you know how much crafting I have been doing lately but am getting in the spirit. There are 90 entries and I am so surprised as I go through them as some of the entrants have 1 or 2 comments. A few none! Onward I go through the list...

    ~Sherry

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to leave a comment! I look forward to each and every one!
Have a fun and crafty day!