Pages

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Vintage Image Tag


I haven't gotten alot of crafting done the past couple of days. My son started back school, home school, K12 virtual public school. This is his 2nd year; he is in 7th grade. I always call him my son with the old soul. Austin: Notice the cross stitch behind Austin on the left. (I didnt make it but I like it ) Life is fragile handle with prayer.
This afternoon is for me and crafting. Have a wonderful Day....
Psalm 52:8 (New King James Version)

8 But I am like a green olive tree in the house of God;
I trust in the mercy of God forever and ever.

Living in God's Graces,
Kim

12 comments:

  1. Oh, he's so cute!!! And wow, a virtual homeschool...that is amazing! I had not idea such a thing exists...and I love your lovely piece in the background and the message on it...how precious!!!
    Hugs,
    Cindy
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great tag! Enjoy school! Children grown so quickly. Is your son as artistic a you?

    ReplyDelete
  3. We homeschool but I just pick and choose curriculum to go over at home. It's a struggle sometimes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Terrific tag and son also. Annette x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your son is so cute! I love the tag, great work!
    Have a Wonderful Day my friend!
    Nancy :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the great pic of your son and love your beautiful tag too
    hugs June xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. very cute name tag, I love it when I have a couple of days to work on crafts too. Your son is such a handsome boy. Hope you're having a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have no idea how you could home school and have time for anything creative. Good going and bless you. Thanks for visiting me and your sweet comments. hugs♥olive

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful tag and I'm sure Austin is awesome!
    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for visiting my blog. Your son is handsome. I homeschooled my daugther from 9 - 12th grade. Beautiful Tag!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for stopping by my blog and good luck with the giveaway. I admire anyone who home schools. Nice to be able to teach your children more than just secular knowledge. Love your tags.

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a cool tag, I love Kestrals they are so pretty! and have carved three out of wood now!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to leave a comment! I look forward to each and every one!
Have a fun and crafty day!