Pages

Friday, August 6, 2010

Favorite Song Party and Rooster Pary

Cindy,at I owe it all to him is hosting your favorite song blog party. I love music. I have listened to all types for many years. (If you are looking for the rooster party...keep scrolling)
I guess currently my favorite would have to be:
All because of Jesus by Casting Crowns. I have only been a devoted Christian and serious follower for about 2 and half years. I always said I was a Christian but didnt realize there was so much more than believing in God and know that if you accept Jesus in your heart you would be saved. So, if you are not a believer or are a Christian like I was. I leave you all with this:

John 3:16 (New King James Version)
16 For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life.


Being a Christian is a journey and it gets better every day.

Living in God's Graces,
Kim

11 comments:

  1. Hi Kim!!!
    Awesome post and I'm so glad to hear your song AND your message...so beautiful--you sure have a way with words...it's poetic!
    Hugs,
    Cindy
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amen! Also, thanks for visiting my blog and leaving a comment! Let me also say that your blog and your crafts are really beautiful, and I love how you say that you are "Lost in the Country"!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful post Kim! Your roosters are fabulous! I love how one is wearing a hat that you made!

    xoxo Nancy (ski)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just love Casting Crowns!!! I don't believe I've heard the song you mention (but you can be sure I'll go find it as soon as I hit submit) but I love so many of their songs I know I'll love that one!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have not heard this song yet, but I will.
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Kim,
    How you doin'? Good, I hope! When you get
    a chance, pop by my blog for a sec..I wanted
    you to see something.
    Hugs,
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes, it is an exciting life. A blessed life.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for sharing, Kim. The Christian walk is certainly a journey and one of constant learning. I am not familiar with your favorite song, but I will be keeping my ears open to hear it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Kim, I love this song, too!! And I'm glad you liked my song! The Echoing Angels music is really pretty and there are some other really good songs on the CD.

    Thank you so much for putting my button on your sidebar!!! I really appreciate it! And I'm thrilled that you want to join the meme!!! Thank you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi, I came for Cindy's party, but I'm also still working my way through the "Show us your roosters" blog party at Barb's so I get to enjoy TWO fun things at your site. Lovely music and I also really enjoyed your cute country rooster collectibles. You'll find a link to my kitchen roosters, Christmas Christmas ornaments, cute rooster clipart and more in my signature. :) Have a blessed week. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I dont think that I have ever heard that song but I am sure it is beautiful. I am curous now and am going to write it on my list of things to do! The way things are going the last few days I may get to it by next week!

    By the way your blog now compared to what it was just a few weeks ago is amazing! Good job Kim...

    Bible Study?

    Take Care~ Sherry

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to leave a comment! I look forward to each and every one!
Have a fun and crafty day!