Pages

Monday, August 23, 2010

Something Beautiful Mondays Link Party


Something Beautiful I never thought this would be so difficult for me to decide what to post. It is difficult because there are so many beautiful things in the world. It made me realize that i need to thank God for the many beautiful things each day. I hope this post will remind you to see the beautiful things in life.

Nancy, at The Trinket Collector participated in our set challenge at PBS Swappers (Please come join us, alot of us are new however there are many experienced paper crafters too) Nancy posted this wonderful creative box and tag set. Then, she surprised me -- she sent it to me. The little box was full of goodies too :) Its a mini box, with a mini dominoe and mini goodies inside. I dont know how long you have been visiting me but I love mini stuff. So a big thank you to Nancy.

Today I want to share this verse:
Mark 12:31 (New International Version)
31The second is this: 'Love your neighbor as yourself. There is no commandment greater than these."

Living in God's Graces,
Kim
PS-Giveaway coming soon....more details later.

10 comments:

  1. What sweet little gifts. I will visit the link you provided. Always nice to see what others are creating. Inspiration and beauty can be found everywhere. Best wishes, Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello sorority sister! Wanted to thank you for stopping by my blog (vintagetreasurehntr)
    Love your blog, it's beautiful and really like this post!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for visiting my blog. Such lovely things here.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh--these are amazing...you must be so excited!!! I hope you're having a beautiful day!
    Hugs,
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow these are gorgeous. Annette x

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are so cute!! That was so nice that you received these as a gift!! Thank you for linking up to "Something Beautiful"!! Have a wonderful day!!
    Renee

    ReplyDelete
  7. Soooo very sweet my friend. Truly lovely gifts!!

    Love to you SEEZSTA~

    xoRebecca

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello, dear friend,
    Your sweet gifts are wonderful. I love everything about them. The little girl is so charming, and the dominoe reminds me of my growing up years. My parents and aunts and uncles spent many a summer evening playing dominoes. We kids were running around outside chasing fireflies and playing hide and go seek. Have a terrific week~love and hugs~Vicki

    ReplyDelete
  9. You have a beautiful blog! Thanks for visiting me and such kind comments. :) Nan

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely tags!!! Thanks for stopping by and saying hi!
    Have a great week!
    ~Liz

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to leave a comment! I look forward to each and every one!
Have a fun and crafty day!