Pages

Monday, August 16, 2010

Something Beautiful Monday

Renee at A Glimpse of Beautiful is having Something Beautiful Mondays.

Gods Word is Something beautiful that I want to share.
Three years ago, I would have never believed that those words would come out of my mouth. I thought I was a Christian, I said I was a Christian, I just did many things that the word of God says we should not do. Thats one reason I want to share the word with you on my blog. Then, I did not realize how much difference reading the bible and praying on a daily basis makes. I want to share this verse with you today:
Psalm 62:8 says “Trust in him at all times, O people; pour out your hearts to him, for God is our refuge.”
Living in God's Graces,
Kim
Here is a bookmark I made using the Tim Holtz Embossing folder and distress inks

7 comments:

  1. Wow, Kim, we were on the same page. ;) I love it when that happens. I like your bookmark too.

    Thank you for sharing and thank you for stopping by earlier. Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this folder as well and it makes a great bookmark. Annette

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kim, thank you so much for sharing this! That Scripture is truly BEAUTIFUL!! I'm going to write that one down to remind myself. Thank you for linking up! Have a beautiful day! (And amazing work on that bookmark!)
    Renee

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, this is beautiful and so is the bookmark!
    Hugs,
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  5. A gorgeous book mark! And a wonderful reading. Something to always remember. Thank you and thanks for visitting me and your lovely comments.
    Hugs
    June xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful post Kim! The bookmark is beautiful too!! Have A Wonderful Day!

    Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the scrptures you share. and that book mark is wonderful

    Love Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to leave a comment! I look forward to each and every one!
Have a fun and crafty day!