Pages

Friday, August 13, 2010

My Favorite Movies.........

I am linking up to Cindys blog party,I owe it all to him blog ....My favorite movie is Titanic, I loved because it was a beautiful tragic love story. I also want to say that Fireproof is an excellent movie to own. My husband and I watch it over and over again. Sometimes you just need a reminder to be nice to others. Thats all for now, I will be posting some craft things later.
Ephesians 4:32 (New International Version)
32Be kind and compassionate to one another, forgiving each other, just as in Christ God forgave you

Also, I just want to thank all my new friends for leaving such sweet comments and signing up to follow my blog.
Living in Gods Graces,
Kim

9 comments:

  1. I love Fireproof, too.

    My favorite all time movies are Jane Austen stories or those done in period time by the BBC. Right now I'm watching WIVES and DAUGHTERS. It's fabulous.

    Love to you~

    Rebecca

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I haven't seen Fireproof, but I remember seeing adverts for it when it came out. Unfortunately, I don't get to the movies very often..I usually wait until they are out on DVD!
    I'll slip over to Cindy's place and let her know my fave is Educating Rita!
    Have a great weekend!
    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kim, I think when you find a movie you really like you should do what you do, see it over and over. I have seen Sound of Music many, many times. I enjoyed your post and your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I liked both Titanic and Fireproof. Thank you for sharing and that verse is perfect too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Kim,
    I wondered if someone was going to name Titanic--you did!!! It was a great movie...And I love that Fireproof...I heard so many stories after I saw it about how it changed people's lives...amazing and blessed.
    Have a great weekend!
    Hugs,
    Cindy
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  6. So very true - Loved that inspirational Bible verse! Have a blessed week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's so nice to be able to link up with so many people, so thank you again Cindy for that.
    I haven't seen Fireproof but it sounds great.
    Love your bible verse.
    Hugs
    June xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Kim,
    Just popping over to wish you a Happy weekend!!! And hope the training went well and was uplifting.
    Hugs,
    Cindy
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Kim, Titanic is a great movie, I still cry every time I watch it. I love your tag and notebook!
    Have A Great Weekend!
    Nancy :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to leave a comment! I look forward to each and every one!
Have a fun and crafty day!