Pages

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

More Mini Cards and Friendship


This card was made to say Thank You to my friend Joan. She sent me an envelope full of embellishments. The little stamped image on the side says friendship and sharing. Joan knows that. Joan gave me that and the white flower (and much more) I met Joan at a card class, I took that one glimmer mist card class over a month ago. Her and I hit it off, but we live too far away to get together. She hurt her knee so everyone pray for her that it will heal fast.

This card I positioned everything on the right because it has a raised glitter with sparkles on left side.
Please excuse my pictures. Since I have began to blog, my camera has been acting up. We dont know whats wrong with it; it might be sick :(

OK, this card, they were not lying, you can sew through paper without breaking a needle.

This card I made for the complementary color challenge and I think it is my favorite for the day.

I want to thank you if you are coming by my blog, it means alot. I will start taking more pictures soon.

Oh if you like roosters take a look at the rooster party on my sidebar, I will be there, will you??

This photo was taken by my mom this morning. Please do not use it just view it here. She is very talented. She does photography for pleasure. She has a good camera and knows how to use it. You can see more of her on flckr.com as mrykly.



I leave you with this:

1 Peter 5:7 (NIV) - "Cast all your anxiety on him because he cares for you."

Living in God's Graces,
Kim

8 comments:

  1. Great job Kim!!! You are getting better all the time!! I mean that!! I feel like a proud mentor right now...

    Keep up all the great work. I love the new "everything" about your blog!!!

    ~Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI Kim,
    Thanks for dropping by my blog and visiting-I hope you will come again. Yes I did make the quilt on my header. It was a quilt that I made my husband last summer to celebrate the International year of Astronomy. He is an amateur astronomer.
    My mother is a card maker and uses photos and stamps to create her cards. I love the things that she does with paper. I like to play with beads when I am not quilting.

    Warmest regards, Anna

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, One of my favorites of the wonderful promises of God in the Bible! :) Thank you for the lovely start to the day with this encouragement.

    Your photos are lovely and your projects look delightful! And I'm looking forward to seeing you again at the fun "Show Us Your Roosters" blog party! :)

    Have a blessed day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I love your cards. Thanks for sharing.
    Have a Blessed Day,
    Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, your cards are beautiful Kim...Wow--you've been busy!!! And with great results!
    I've spent the last few hours on picasa trying to figure out how to make a collage, but no luck yet...lol

    I wrote to Heather and she's such a doll, so I'm waiting on an answer back to know how to do...she's a pro at this!

    Sending hugs your way and hugs to the family too,
    Cindy
    xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Kim ! We are lost in Georgia too... we do live in a "city" but still are in the middle of nowhere.
    Your cards are lovely !
    (())
    Francie

    ReplyDelete
  7. A great reminder that we can be free as a butterfly

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to leave a comment! I look forward to each and every one!
Have a fun and crafty day!