Pages

Monday, August 2, 2010

Mini Cards


I was browsing on the internet and saw a class on mini cards. I was unable to take the class but thought I would try them at home. These 3 cards are 3" x 3". Please remember I have been papercrafting for two months. The first card consists of a heavy cardstock, paper layers, ribbon and a 3D sticker.


The second card I used the heavy cardstock, layer the papers, added cupcake which I colored with markers and stickles, and a celebrate sticker.

The third card, I used die cuts to make a layered flower.
Please feel free to give me any tips or techniques you use with your card making, it it would be appreciated. These cards I made Saturday. The ones I made today, I will post later. I used my sewing machine with the cards I made today.

Have a happy day and remember Romans 8:31 (New International Version)

31What, then, shall we say in response to this? If God is for us, who can be against us?


Living in Gods Graces, Kim

11 comments:

  1. Kim...so glad you found me so I could find you! Your papercrafs are just darling and I'm excited to see what else you design!

    You will love being a part of Bloggerette Sorority! It's so much fun and you will meet some amazing women!

    Blessings to you~

    Rebecca
    A Gathering Place/of Thoughts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kim, welcome to the Bloggerette Sorority! Your cards are gorgeous and so creative! I have been making cards lately and get lots of ideas from fellow bloggers like you!

    Nice to meet you and thanks for the sweet comment you left on my blog! Justin is actually my nephew, but I brag about him as if he were my Son:) I am so very proud of him!

    Enjoy your day my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for coming by my blog and introducing yourself. You have a wonderful start at paper crafting---there are SO many good ideas from fellow bloggers. Happy that you are a blogerette too. Have a wonderful evening.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Keep up the good work. These little minis are absolutely delightful.
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Kim,

    Thank you for joining the Rooster Party and for displaying the button. I will add your name to the drawing.

    I hope you have a wonderful time and I am really looking forward to seeing your Roosters.

    See you on Friday or before :-)

    Hugs, Barb ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kim,

    These cards are great. I never thought of mini-cards, and I think the idea is genious! I cannot see that you have just started paper crafting 2 months ago, you have a great knack for it and I think it's fitting to say you are excelling at it very fast for someone who is a beginner...unless you're pulling all our legs...hehe!

    I hope you have a great day and take care!
    Smiles!
    Christy

    http://christyssliceolife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Kim,
    These are adorable!!! Really precious cards! You did a fantastic job!
    Hugs,
    Cindy
    xxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your cards are beautiful! I can't believe you're so new to papercrafting. I started at the end of Feb. and I'm still a mess at it! The cards you stamped on your previous post are amazing as well! Have A Wonderful Day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks so much for coming by. I am so happy to find your pretty blog.
    I love your cards!!:)

    I see we are going to be doing the Rooster Friday together...Fun fun fun....
    xo bj

    ReplyDelete
  10. If I must say so I do believe I was right and you did a great job!

    Very prouf of you Kim!!! I dont think I have to say more...

    ~Sherry

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to leave a comment! I look forward to each and every one!
Have a fun and crafty day!