Pages

Sunday, August 29, 2010

Have a restful Sunday :)


I was lucky enough to be drawn as a winner of one of Lynn Stevens Trash to Treasure Art pieces. It is this Radiant pendant. The image is encased in epoxy resin and has a lovely cross hanging from the bottom. Hangs from a ball chain. Look at that cute little lace and muslin bag it came in..cute cute cute....even her little tag is so very cute too. I cant forget the little stamp, its my first Christmas Stamp :) You must go take a look at all of her wonderful creations. You can learn alot and get to chat with a super sweet lady.Thanks so much Lynn.
I would also like to thank Anna from Frosted Petunias (isnt that name adorable) I also won (I know how lucky 2x last week I received wonderful surprises from wonderful bloggers) This was a Romantic Home Magazine. It was the first time I have read it and I received it at a great time because I am redecorating in a shabby chic romantic style. I received this from Anna at Frosted Petunias> You must take a look at her blog and creations. The magazine came with a lovely card which is her artwork. Isnt it wonderful. The card is so very precious. I am going to hang it in my craftroom(my favorite place in the house)
Living in God's Graces,
Kim

4 comments:

  1. All of those prizes are so beautiful!
    Congratulations Kim!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! You are one lucky gal! Here's wishing you luck with my giveaway as well - you're now officially entered. ;D Enjoy those goodies, they're fabulous!
    ♥Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kim,
    Those are absolutely wonderful prizes..and from 2 sweet, talented people!
    Their work is amazing!

    I hope you had a good weekend...and also, please tell Sherry I said "hi!" Miss her!

    Well, it has been pouring rain here and if it clears enough we're headed over the lake to get a sewing machine as mine broke...Not good timing! lol Have a great Monday and take good care.
    Hugs,
    Cindy
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Kim,
    So glad it arrived o.k. and glad you like it! Thank you for the sweet write up and lucky You! two wins in one week! Awesome!
    hugs Lynn

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to leave a comment! I look forward to each and every one!
Have a fun and crafty day!