Pages

Thursday, August 19, 2010

Angels Tag with Vintage Image


Do you ever wish that an angel could just reach out and guide us. Like this angel, reaching out to the two sleeping boys. I have two boys (22,12) and I know I wish that sometimes for myself and wish it for my boys too.
It just makes me happy to know that God can do this for us if we only reach out to Him. Verse for the day:
Isaiah 42:16 (New King James Version)
16 I will bring the blind by a way they did not know;
I will lead them in paths they have not known.
I will make darkness light before them,
And crooked places straight.
These things I will do for them,
And not forsake them.

I made this tag, add a little stickles on the wings and added a raised image of the angel on top. Have a wonderful day.
Living in God's Graces,
Kim
Linking this to : Flutter by Wednesday

10 comments:

  1. Wow! This tag is so Beautfiul! I love it! Wonderful verse too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a precious thought my friend. I always try and remember that God is with me every moment of every day. When my children were tiny I prayed over them physically whenever possible. Now that they are both grown and gone I do it in my heart. I still pray for a thorny hedge of protection around them always...

    Beautiful post!

    Rebecca

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Kim,
    Your tag is positively dreamy and I love the verse too! They are both so beautiful...how precious!
    Hugs,
    Cindy
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for your comment on our Salt blog. I've enjoyed visiting your blog and seeing your lovely crafting x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for coming by my blog today! May you have a graceful, blessed day!
    Suzanne

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kim this is utterly beautiful. Annette x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks Kim for visiting with me:) I feel Angels around me all the time! I know that my Nephew had Angels around him in Afghanistan! Love this sweet verse! Have a most blessed day! HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think god sends angels to guide us all the time. Trish

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Kim, its so lovely to see your beautiful page and meet you. I am so glad you popped by my dezinaworld blog and have come to say hello. Love your angel and your beautiful art work here. I shall be following
    hugs June xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a beautiful tag and a beautiful post. Something to always remind ourselves.
    Blessings to you and yours xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to leave a comment! I look forward to each and every one!
Have a fun and crafty day!