Pages

Sunday, July 25, 2010

Rustic Stars


I saw this idea in a library book and decided to give it a try,my home is decorated in the primitive look, old baskets, hand stitcheries on muslin, mason jars etc. Its a very simple project to make, just take sticks from your yard and put in star shape, take twine and tie the ends together. Fun, fast, cute. I like it!! I love antiques, even if they are not worth alot of money. I think of the history of where it lived, how it was used and the people that used it.

4 comments:

  1. Kim~ Sounds great. Would be nice to see a few more pictures of your place.

    Thanks for visiting my blog this morning and sharing in my angel and my news. I appreciate it more than you know.. ~Sherry F.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kim,
    The simple things are always the most beautiful to me. Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kim - I wanted to thank you for visiting my blog ( The Krazy Kraft Lady ) and leaving a comment. I love your sticks star - what a great idea!!! Perfect for hanging on peg racks or larger for doors!
    I'm a new follower of yours :) too!!
    hugs
    Neenee

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome to the Sorority! I am thrilled you've joined us. Lots of fun and fabulous women out there to meet!
    Enjoy! Karen ~ Some days are diamonds

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to leave a comment! I look forward to each and every one!
Have a fun and crafty day!