Pages

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Do you believe in Angels?



Many people talk of Angels and their beliefs vary. I think I do believe in Angels, not necessary the ones with wings but just everyday people who somehow become your angel. These angels make your day a little brighter and a little happier. I have two of these. One I just met today which I am posting about tomorrow. My summer angel who has been there for me eventhough I live in Georgia and she lives in WA, Sherry (scrappingwithsherry). Sherry has shared supplies with me,introduced me to papercrafting and blogging with a passion. Today I made this while thinking of these two angels. Til Tomorrow ...

7 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, Kim--It looks soooo beautiful!!! And I didn't know you are a Bloggerette Sister....unbelievable!!! me too!
    Love,
    Cin

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful blog you have! I love the bright floral background, it looks so cheerful and has a vintage feel to it. Yes, there most certainly are angels, earthly and heavenly, do glad you have had two special ones cross your path recently.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kim,

    This tag is beautiful, I absolutely love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kim~ I am in awe of your sight. The new name and subtitle! And the presence of the lord! It is so much more you! The Kim that has become such a good friend to me. This sight is awesome! I am so grateful for our friendship. You have helped me to, you may not realize it in the sense that I mean, but you have! (Tears)

    Your tag is great too! Store material... :-)
    Talk to you soon...

    Take Care~ Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kim, I really enjoyed reading the posts on your blog. I would like to invite you to come on over to my blog to check it out. God bless, Lloyd

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kim,
    I am so glad you found me, so I could find you. Yes we do have a lot in common. I am following you now and looking forward to getting to know you.
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dear Gypsy Angel, Thank you so much for visiting my blog today and for signing on as a follower!
    You are going to have so much fun paper crafting! I warn you though: it's like potato chips, you can't stop! ;-)
    Blessings,
    Diane

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to leave a comment! I look forward to each and every one!
Have a fun and crafty day!